I am fascinated by what blog posts readers of Wendi’s Weekend Trips & Whatnot gravitate toward. Normally, I just peruse the site stats provided by WordPress, but I wanted to get a little more granular, so I ventured over to Google Analytics in order to view a particular timeframe. Basically, I wanted to know what blog posts were resonating with readers so far this year. This is what I discovered: You like food … and so do we.
Here are the Top 10 posts of 2017, so far …
- Gouda Bar and Grill in Wooster
- Helms Old Fashioned Barber Shop in Wooster
- Holcomb’s Classics: Gourmet Popcorn and Nuts in Wooster
- Hard Hat Restaurant in Wooster
- Six Things to do in Minerva
- Rebecca’s Bistro in Berlin
- Bosco’s Pizza Kitchen in Wooster
- Historic Berry’s Restaurant in Norwalk
- Having a Wonderful Wooster Time
- Zoe’s Chocolates in Waynesboro, Pa.
As you can see, most of these revolved around food … and Wooster.
We still have plenty of more blog posts about food to write, like Spoon Market & Deli in Wooster; Junior’s in New York City; Minus Celsius Ice Cream in New York City’s Little Italy; Pizza Margherita at the Wayne County Fair (authentic, no less!); and more from our trips to Vermont and Times Square.
What were some of your favorite posts? Is there a place you would like us to visit? Let us know.
And, oh by the way, grab yourself a second helping of blog posts while you are here. Some recommendations appear below.